Allosaurus Fragilis roamed the earth in the late Jurassic period, making meals out of other well-known dinosaurs such as the stegosaurus, and even the brachiosaurus!
This 3300 lb animal may have rivaled the Tyrannosaurus Rex in size, growing up to 43 feet long.
This theropod was named “Different Lizard” for its unique, concave vertebrae.
Fun fact: The Allosaurus is Utah’s state fossil!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping